Ok guys what mod next

13 2 door jk

2.5 spring and shock lift
Aftermarket front rear bumper no winch with tire carrier
Front disco
35s
Cb
Headlights dogs and turn signal lights

What should I do next I want a stinger bumper and fender flares but idk if is the best choice

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I say sliders, a skid system that adds onto the factory skids like the Evo protek system, or a winch.

chitown35

LOSER
Winch is the obvious choice, but for another option I say soft doors.

Sent from my galaxy s5 but it would've been quicker to drive my jeep there and tell you.

bthomas

I'll second Coz's advice on both, especially skids. If yours is an automatic, there is an exposed cooler line that runs under the trans. I always worried about a branch popping up and snagging it. The EVO protek is good stuff and reasonably priced.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

Winch for sure. The very first time you use it, it just paid for itself. Off-road recovery is stupid-crazy expensive! Unless you always have buddies ready (and willing) to pull you out of trouble. Even then, it's not worth the haggling you'll get from them. Get the winch bro! [emoji106][emoji6]

pop2tu

I would go with Trainwrecks advice and cut the fenders, and save the money for something else. The money you'll save could be the difference between a cheap winch and a WARN! (I wouldn't buy a cheap winch! It will work until you need it!)

Rubi sliders aren't real sliders you wil still end up with body damage. So like Coz said armor it up. Evo or LOD sliders and Evo or Rockhard skids underneath. Also cut your fenders and see if you like that. You can make them look like any of the aftermarket options

desrt4x

To start I would say Winch with inside controls, skidplates, sliders, body armor, air compressor, Lockers, Light bar, rock lights, rear lights, side lights, rollbar, tailgate table. It never ends :)

catahoula

Caught the Bug
The I'm flares to save money for more mods. Sliders and stinger. If you have fog light option on jeep just beware some front bumpers do not offer holes for those. I went with a Warn stubby. I did want an EVO.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom