That's BS

Luckydollar

Harp2 068.jpg Bronco knife 4 004.jpg IMG_1005.jpg

I'm a custom knife engraver so all my EDC knives have to be engraved.

Pimping link removed.

Attachments

• Co-Pilot knife 007.jpg
    Co-Pilot knife 007.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 375
Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
I'm a custom knife engraver so all my EDC knives have to be engraved.

Pimping link removed.

Welcome to WAL. This is a jeep forum, not a place to pimp your shit. Your link has been removed. Please take another look at the rules.

Luckydollar

That BS

Welcome to WAL. This is a jeep forum, not a place to pimp your shit. Your link has been removed. Please take another look at the rules.

Hey, the post I replied to ask to see our knives. I carry knives I engrave so put the post back up.

WJCO

Meme King
Hey, the post I replied to ask to see our knives. I carry knives I engrave so put the post back up.

You joined the same day that you posted your business link. Read the rules, it's not allowed. If you actually contributed here, it would have been accepted much better when you said that you did engraving. Instead, you joined and pimped your shit on your first post. Sorry you think the owners' rules are bullshit.

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Or what? You gonna tell everyone how mean old forum people took your business link out of your post? Guess what? I may also have a business but I don't advertise it here. Why not? Cause it's against the rules....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, got the following PM this morning and wasn't sure what it was all about but apparently, this guy wants out of here and so I will post up his goodbye message.

Luckydollar said:
Eddie,
Thanks for the Welcome but I am not happy with your site. While reading the Forum I found a thread about "Show us your knife" and for my very first post on Wayalife I posted three photos of my everyday carry knives. You or one of your admins
deleted my photos and sent me a reply message that read "This is a Jeep site. Pimp your shit somewhere else".
Now I've been around the world a few times, lead me in combat and spent over 30 years in the military, so I have some thick skin.
However, this action and reply message has really angered me.

I am a custom knife engraver and I make a good living, engraving firearms and knives so I do not need to "pimp" anything on your site. Many of the knives posted on that thread detailed the type of knife, who made it and such. I did none of that.
My knives sell for $500+ so to call them "shit" takes a special kind of idiot.

Wish you well on your wayalife but please remove my data and drop my membership of the group.
I'll find another group to discuss my Jeep passion with.

J. T. Coyne
WWW.JTCengraving.com

jmayps

Okay, got the following PM this morning and wasn't sure what it was all about but apparently, this guy wants out of here and so I will post up his goodbye message.

Apparently his skin wasn't thick enough. I don't understand how people can get butt hurt online. It's easy, read and follow the rules and everything will be ok. As a military guy he should understand that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom