Hood lettering decals

Chris1015

Hey, everyone

Any body have a place they recommend for getting a hood decal? Along the hood where it would say Rubicon I'd like a decal created with the words "Seek And Destroy" in Metallica styled lettering or "Kaught Looking" with a backwards "K" symbolizing a strike out looking in baseball. Also, when I see a jacked up Jeep I'm usually looking myself as are others I'm sure! I think it would give the rig a bit of uniqueness either way I went.

If you have any pictures of your Jeep, post it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
There are a number of companies that will do this - did you try googling for one? I had some made up for my fender but can't remember the name of the company..
Honestly, a local sign maker can probably cut you some too, like a Signs by Tomorrow or something?

Chris1015

There are a number of companies that will do this - did you try googling for one? I had some made up for my fender but can't remember the name of the company..
Honestly, a local sign maker can probably cut you some too, like a Signs by Tomorrow or something?
I Googled but nothing that jumped out right away. Was wondering maybe if someone on here had something they've done and liked so much they'd recommend.

Chris1015

U have any pictures of what u have?

Ddays

Hooked
U have any pictures of what u have?

Yup, my daughter penned this mascot and I emailed it to the company. They emailed me a proof back & bout a week later I had my stickers. I did have to order a minimum though.
I'll try to find my invoice & see who they were.

Gruff 1.jpg

KJV

There is a gentleman on eBay who makes them. Just search jeep hood decals...should come up.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Hey, everyone

Any body have a place they recommend for getting a hood decal? Along the hood where it would say Rubicon I'd like a decal created with the words "Seek And Destroy" in Metallica styled lettering or "Kaught Looking" with a backwards "K" symbolizing a strike out looking in baseball. Also, when I see a jacked up Jeep I'm usually looking myself as are others I'm sure! I think it would give the rig a bit of uniqueness either way I went.

If you have any pictures of your Jeep, post it!

Some here on the forum have used PixelDecals.com

zimm

Caught the Bug
Another vote for pixie decals. They have the oem fonts if you ever want that. I always thought that having my screen name on the jeep,would help when on group rides. But I haven't figured where to put it yet.

zimm

Caught the Bug
1 issue with Pixie, and they say so on the website, is that they wait for several orders before they cut a sheet of decals to minimize waste and cost. So you might have to wait a week or so before they ship.

Top Bottom