Jeep envy...does it cause douchebag syndrome?

Lil Nasty

I already formed my opinion but, today while driving down the interstate another Black JKU runs up on my back bumper during heavy rain. He then stomps on the gas as noted by his loud exhaust, comes around me on the right side, cuts in front of me, and then get over to the left lane. Traffic wasn't that congested and there were five lanes. I can only assume his jealousy caused him to morph into a douchebag. Too bad because he had a nice looking jeep.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
When I see another modified Jeep, if I try to get their attention at all, it's to wave, kind of a mutual modified Jeep thing. Jeeps don't need to go fast or show off like that. Now in my days of racing with my Subaru or my mustang, i did a little douchebaggery like that. But it was more to entice the other guy to street race. :D

Lil Nasty

When I see another modified Jeep, if I try to get their attention at all, it's to wave, kind of a mutual modified Jeep thing. Jeeps don't need to go fast or show off like that. Now in my days of racing with my Subaru or my mustang, i did a little douchebaggery like that. But it was more to entice the other guy to street race. :D

Yeah I did the same shit back in my teenage years. I miss the extra hormones coursing through my body but not the dumb ideas in my head.

Ddays

Hooked
I second this about the coal-burners. WTF?!

^^ What the Hell is it with those guys? They all have little dicks or something? Between the dumb ass bull balls hanging from their bumpers to that black smoke trick they pull I don't get it.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
^^ What the Hell is it with those guys? They all have little dicks or something? Between the dumb ass bull balls hanging from their bumpers to that black smoke trick they pull I don't get it.

If they keep rolling coal, pretty soon they won't be able to buy one.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Everyone who drives a lifted vehicle with big tires are assholes. :yup:

daddyusmaximus

Anyone who drive slower than me is an idiot.

Anyone who drives faster then me is a maniac.

I have noticed that a lot of guys who think they have a cool vehicle, will try to "show off" to get attention. This is magnified when they see another cool vehicle, as that is considered a direct challenge, and it is then a dick measuring contest.

Last edited:
A very nice tesla pulled up beside me at a light the other day...just me and him and a few other cars at the intersection. My jeep is pretty modded and people will adknowledge, nod their head, smile, etc from time to time. This dude mean mugs the shit out of me and spins his tires full throttle at green. Congratulations, you just beat my jeep in a drag race.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
A very nice tesla pulled up beside me at a light the other day...just me and him and a few other cars at the intersection. My jeep is pretty modded and people will adknowledge, nod their head, smile, etc from time to time. This dude mean mugs the shit out of me and spins his tires full throttle at green. Congratulations, you just beat my jeep in a drag race.

He was jealous of your bad assed Jeep!

WJCO

Meme King

What an evironmental greenie bastard.

Lil Nasty

I'm getting tired [emoji42] of the bull balls. It's gone the way of the mullet and should only be enjoyed in our memories and photo albums.

CastleRockJeep

That's the most likely explanation. Hydrocarbon hate.

The best part, for the all electric vehicles, in Colorado is that Colorado gets 60% of their electricity from coal, another 22% from natural gas so unless you have a hell of a solar farm and or wind farm guess where your electricity comes from. Ha

bigcale

Caught the Bug
I already formed my opinion but, today while driving down the interstate another Black JKU runs up on my back bumper during heavy rain. He then stomps on the gas as noted by his loud exhaust, comes around me on the right side, cuts in front of me, and then get over to the left lane. Traffic wasn't that congested and there were five lanes. I can only assume his jealousy caused him to morph into a douchebag. Too bad because he had a nice looking jeep.

Were you camping in the fast lane?

Top Bottom