Anybody have Quadratec headlights or foglights?

catahoula

Caught the Bug
There is a very informative video on YouTube comparing different manufacturers. It is interesting how some rate their lumens. A few are misleading.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Are they any good? I have seen people seem to think the jw speakers are best but I don't like how they look. I have been thinking the Quadratec or the truck-lite. I like the Quadratec look the best.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

They are pretty much the same thing as truck lites and the kc high lights. I personally would choose the truck lites because they were the first and the original for that design. Also they have amazing light output and for just slightly more look better IMO

jeeeep

Hooked
I'm running the Quadratec fog lights other than the cheap casing they have good light output and match the same color output as the visionX headlights and TLs.
I'm happy with them for the price.
They've been on the Jeep for a year now

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Nevermind, I found it. The jw speakers definitely have the best looking beam pattern. Might have to get used to the ugly chrome looking headlight.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just my 2 cents, since I've owned both. The Trucklites seem to project light to side road, better. They also seem to have a superior high beam. Many people don't like the X pattern that can be seen in the Trucklite low beam, but it didn't really bother me. If you live somewhere that has severe winters, Trucklite has a heated version that JW Speaker does not (I don't think Quadratec does either).

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jpone

Just installed the Quadratec LEDs. Easy install. Connectors all worked well and snapped together easily.

Beam is good. No complaints. The stockers suck, so not a high hurdle to beat them.

I like the value for money proposition for the Quadratecs. I definitely don't like the "Q" logo slapped in the center. I guess that's the trade-off for the decent price? You have to run their logo.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Just installed the Quadratec LEDs. Easy install. Connectors all worked well and snapped together easily.

Beam is good. No complaints. The stockers suck, so not a high hurdle to beat them.

I like the value for money proposition for the Quadratecs. I definitely don't like the "Q" logo slapped in the center. I guess that's the trade-off for the decent price? You have to run their logo.

They have a “stealth” model without the logo, but it costs a bit more dough.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
The qtech headlights are the exact same design as truck lites. You are essentially getting the same light with minimal design differences.

Top Bottom