Crawler Conceptz 2 door corners with no flair

RebelconJk

Does anybody have these yet? They look awesome, i would love to see them on a jeep tho. crawler cconceptz.jpg Really thinking about ditching my Poison Spyder fenders and running these and doing some cut factory fenders up front.

Sullivan

I have them for a 4 door. I love the figment of the CC stuff. Quality is top notch.
And a buddy of mine just got the 2 door stretch corners for his. But they aren't on the jeep yet. Image1481118297.664884.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sullivan

I went back and forth with the reverse light or not. The CC corners can be made either way. I ended up with the light just because I'd rather have more light when backing up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RebelconJk

Well i think my buddy is going to buy my fenders, if so i will be ordering those corners here pretty soon..

RebelconJk

Well, got my fenders SOLD!! Just placed my order with Crawler Conceptz for the 2 door corners standard wheel base no flair! Super stoked on them! :thumb:

RebelconJk

Looks like my corners will finally be here on Thursday!! Going to try and install them this weekend as long as it's not too cold. If anyone has any tips i would love to hear them. :thumb:

Top Bottom