Who Loves Their Factory Stock Jeep

granite

IMG_9109.JPG

For those of us who can't afford aftermarket, drool over wheels, lights and racks and live for the cheap mods to keep us busy. Sa-lute!

2014 JK Sport Granite Crystal 3.73 Stock for now

Draconianwinter

Yeah, that's the problem I'm running into. My Jeep has become a primary commuter and it is killing me in fuel prices. Plus, 3.21s and 35s suck.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah. I have 35's at the house waiting to go on so i will be right there with you soon, only i at least have the 4.10 in my rubi, so that does help a little

sent from your basement

jagrubb99

To be honest, stock 2 doors are some of the best looking Jeeps to me because they most closely resemble the iconic Jeep heritage. You can look at a clean 2 door ad see how far the brand has come but yet how true it has stayed to its roots.

Sent from my XT1031 using WAYALIFE mobile app

professorkx

I'm on my 10th jeep, so I'm pretty realistic about what I wanted. A little 2 inch puck lift and $2000 in king adjustable shocks, 35 inch tires and flat fenders and I can run comfortable on the highway for long distances, 35 mph over desert whoops or rock crawling in Moab. No longer arm kit, big lift or other major mods for me. It's all about what you expect out of your jeep.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

tanmanjk

I'm on my 10th jeep, so I'm pretty realistic about what I wanted. A little 2 inch puck lift and $2000 in king adjustable shocks, 35 inch tires and flat fenders and I can run comfortable on the highway for long distances, 35 mph over desert whoops or rock crawling in Moab. No longer arm kit, big lift or other major mods for me. It's all about what you expect out of your jeep.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app
Sounds like a good build

Top Bottom