Rausch Creek

Tackerdown

Banned
https://plus.google.com/u/0/106918585690312546117/posts/MzRpGnMPRCW

I'm a noob at this, be kind. the quality turned out shitty. various trails 2,4,CV,sunken treasure,mud hole,frog hole(tow strap required), fun little area by big rock,1B ,and others. casualties two front drive shafts, one swamped MTR.(the two pics of the guy standing on his bumper and the wall of water, I think he learned a lesson:idontknow:) and one flooded in a hole that wasn't marked but if your driving threw mud pit on pole line going towards tower road ,just as you come out of the pit on the left is a nice trail that should say its deep just like the sign on the other side of mud Pit. The pit wasn't bad I crept threw with my 2.5 BB and 32's. I did a photo op on a rock I think could be west coast worthy I just couldn't go over it in my wee Jeep.I have to say for my second trip and feeling a little more comfortable I am really surprised just how capable this JK is what a flippin blast.
DSC_0285.jpg DSC_0205.jpg DSC_0164.jpg DSC_0163.jpg DSC_0145.jpg DSC_0135.jpg DSC_0280.jpg DSC_0132.jpg DSC_0099.jpg DSC_0087.jpg DSC_0073.jpg DSC_0028.jpg DSC_0015.jpg DSC_0007.jpg DSC_0258.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
looks like you guys had fun, I cant wait to make it out again, hopefully have my c guessets done soon and some other things ordered/installed

Smith2287

Looks awesome man, I am really getting the itch to get there, I got to get up there in the winter one time never been there with any snow.

Tackerdown

Banned
Looks awesome man, I am really getting the itch to get there, I got to get up there in the winter one time never been there with any snow.

Well the snow was very minimal 95% of the trails were bare, luckily most of the ice had already been broken though. Your AV pic looks like Rock Creek at rausch creek ? I think we will put that on our list to see next time,not for me to go threw but maybe hit that pass that goes threw it. They also put a new red trail off E something like death trap with a sign that states, self recovery only. We all turned around and decided to run down to the lake instead lol. and nice looking rig.

Smith2287

Well the snow was very minimal 95% of the trails were bare, luckily most of the ice had already been broken though. Your AV pic looks like Rock Creek at rausch creek ? I think we will put that on our list to see next time,not for me to go threw but maybe hit that pass that goes threw it. They also put a new red trail off E something like death trap with a sign that states, self recovery only. We all turned around and decided to run down to the lake instead lol. and nice looking rig.

Yep thats rock creek which is a run trail to play around on, as far as that red trail I walked it and it is insane. I would never attempt it but would love to see somebody give it a shot. I love to play on the rocks I am not really a fan of water or mud lol but I did play in the lake and it was fun. I got to get up there soon!!!!!

Tackerdown

Banned
Yep thats rock creek which is a run trail to play around on, as far as that red trail I walked it and it is insane. I would never attempt it but would love to see somebody give it a shot. I love to play on the rocks I am not really a fan of water or mud lol but I did play in the lake and it was fun. I got to get up there soon!!!!!

Jersey Devil is heading up this weekend i think maybe they have room for another. He's from your neck of the woods.

Smith2287

Jersey Devil is heading up this weekend i think maybe they have room for another. He's from your neck of the woods.

I would love to but I own/operate a snow removal company and there calling for a storm friday and if it comes no chance I will be free this weekend. Figures we have mild winters the last two years and the first time I actually want to make plans there calling for a storm haha. The next time anybody heads up there I am going to def tag along, my JK is just sitting collecting dust in my garage.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
i plan to make it out after i get back from my vacation, hopefully by then i can at least get some c guessets installed so I dont have to worry about bending anything, plus id like to see it with some snow on the trails

Tackerdown

Banned
I would love to but I own/operate a snow removal company and there calling for a storm friday and if it comes no chance I will be free this weekend. Figures we have mild winters the last two years and the first time I actually want to make plans there calling for a storm haha. The next time anybody heads up there I am going to def tag along, my JK is just sitting collecting dust in my garage.
You gotta have money to play. we will let you know our next trip.

looked fun:rock:
A lot of fun . A little muddin a lot of rock crawling , well kinda rock crawling.

i plan to make it out after i get back from my vacation, hopefully by then i can at least get some c guessets installed so I dont have to worry about bending anything, plus id like to see it with some snow on the trails
We will give you a heads up next time we go. I'm sure there will be others on the sight going sooner or later. I'd like it to be a monthly thing. Hell its cheaper than golf leagues . Unless I break something.

C.O.D.

Top Bottom