Friendly wave from Yewtah

RSQCON

Hello everyone. Like many that have come before me I have been a long time lurker. Have been a member of another forum Eddie was involved in since 2008 but I've never owned a Jeep...and still don't. However that's about to change. I placed an order for a 2017 Unlimited in Gobi and the mods list is already in the works. Not sure I have the patience to chronicle my build as many here have but we'll see. I'm hoping to visit many of the places Eddie has shown in his awesome videos and looking forward to EJS2017!

Bryan

Bootlover101

Hello everyone. Like many that have come before me I have been a long time lurker. Have been a member of another forum Eddie was involved in since 2008 but I've never owned a Jeep...and still don't. However that's about to change. I placed an order for a 2017 Unlimited in Gobi and the mods list is already in the works. Not sure I have the patience to chronicle my build as many here have but we'll see. I'm hoping to visit many of the places Eddie has shown in his awesome videos and looking forward to EJS2017!

Bryan

Welcome eh!! Cant wait to see the pictures of your (0lllllll0) !!!!

Coop

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL as a jeep owner!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom