Stolen Bully Dog tuner, what now?

still in school

So last night I had my hands full with my duffle bag, puppy stuff and of course a puppy on a leash. In the midst of things, I mistakenly forgot to arm my alarm. Well, woke up this morning and came out to this....

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

The radio, I'm not so worried about, it's the bully dog tuner since it has the factory ECU data on there. What should I do now? Can I run an AEV pro cal?

Last edited:

still in school

Heights, new apartments between i10 and 610. I'm sure it'll pop up on craigslist soon. Initially, I thought it was a hobo that did it but I looked down and all my change were still in my cup holder so it must be someone looking to make a few bucks.

Jackal01

Yea not the best part of town. My buddy lives in the heights...all of his neighbors have been burglarized. Other friend is HPD and that was his patrol area for a couple years...the stories he tells. I hope you find the tuner and be safe!

JeepJeep75

That's quite the pickle you are in! I would phone Bullydog and ask them what can be done to return your jeep to stock. You might have to bit a lump of shit-sandwich and get the jeep re-flashed at dealer. Kinda screwed either way it looks like. No factory tune, no warranty. But if you leave it with bully tune, no warranty either. I'd start with Bullydog and see what they say.

still in school

Yea not the best part of town. My buddy lives in the heights...all of his neighbors have been burglarized. Other friend is HPD and that was his patrol area for a couple years...the stories he tells. I hope you find the tuner and be safe!

I thought Heights was pretty safe, boy was I wrong.

That's quite the pickle you are in! I would phone Bullydog and ask them what can be done to return your jeep to stock. You might have to bit a lump of shit-sandwich and get the jeep re-flashed at dealer. Kinda screwed either way it looks like. No factory tune, no warranty. But if you leave it with bully tune, no warranty either. I'd start with Bullydog and see what they say.

I'll shoot them an e-mail when I get back from vacation.

If only people actually understood the concept of respect...

agreed :grayno:

Burn it, start over =P

Watch out for a build thread. :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom