EVO Lever System question

ralfman5

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if the front and rear sway bar links have to be the same size? or does the sway bar have to be at a certain angel on each side? just getting everything ready for the install. Should I adjust the coilovers on the rear to show the same amount of thread between the shock end cap and spanner from the front coilover? Thanks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The front and rear links will NOT be the same. Ideally, you want them to be as long as is needed to give you maximum droop and without over extending. Regarding the coil overs, you want to set as much preload as is needed to get your Jeep set to the height that you want and then individually as well so that your ride is level.

ralfman5

One thing i forgot to ask. Will i need to release the nitrogen from the coilovers and the bypass shock for the installation? reason being that i only have a tank with nitrogen and i have to trade it jn for argon gas to weld the brackets. If i have to release the nitrogen then i will just buy another gas cylinder.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
One thing i forgot to ask. Will i need to release the nitrogen from the coilovers and the bypass shock for the installation? reason being that i only have a tank with nitrogen and i have to trade it jn for argon gas to weld the brackets. If i have to release the nitrogen then i will just buy another gas cylinder.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wouldn't release anything. You should be able to install everything as is.

Top Bottom