OEM 3.8 air box/ intake hose

Cpfiremn

I'm in need of the complete assembly for the 3.8 engine. I currently have a AIR RAID CAI and willing to swap for your stock setup

I Prefer OC or San diego pick up

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1358821186.179525.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:

TheDuff

how was the airaid? i would assume not good if u wanted the stocker back, but that could have been for other reasons too. so figured I'd ask, since I was considering an intake

Skid_Kid

how was the airaid? i would assume not good if u wanted the stocker back, but that could have been for other reasons too. so figured I'd ask, since I was considering an intake

Don't know how the Airraid is. I had the K&N in my 2011 and it perked it up a bit. Still nothing like my 2013 stock though.

Cpfiremn

The Air raid works great.I have the dry filter so you don't need to oil it. I have a rugged ridge snorkel that I need to install and it requires the use of the stock air filter box. I bought my jeep used, but it already had the air rai filter with it and no OEM setup. Air raid is one of the better open air filter CAI.

TheDuff

Well if you decide to sell it let me know, I'm down the hill in el cajon.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheDuff

Ok will do. I noticed you have the superchips trail dash. How do u like it?

Yea, I find it worth the money. I use the crawl map on the trail and the built in inclinometer is great. The ability to disable tpms, disconnect sway bar and use lockers in 4hi is nice. Plus it has pretty much a sprint booster and procal built in. I happen to have an extra dash pod nib if u want to work out a trade. I know they where on back order when I got mine and that's how I ended up with two

TheDuff

Its the panel that replaces the dash piece above the radio to hold the trail dash

Skid_Kid

Hope that airbox works out for you. I forgot to ask why you were going back to stock? I can only guess it is due to Ca emissions. Sorry it had to be so quick at the drop off. Looks like we were dealing Jeep parts. :cheesy:

Cpfiremn

Hope that airbox works out for you. I forgot to ask why you were going back to stock? I can only guess it is due to Ca emissions. Sorry it had to be so quick at the drop off. Looks like we were dealing Jeep parts. :cheesy:

I have a rugged ridge snorkel I'm installing, the stock air box is needed for the application, since its a water tight system. The CAI I currently have is CARB approved, so the emissions is not an issue. Thanks again for the box. Your jeep is lookin good.

Skid_Kid

I have a rugged ridge snorkel I'm installing, the stock air box is needed for the application, since its a water tight system. The CAI I currently have is CARB approved, so the emissions is not an issue. Thanks again for the box. Your jeep is lookin good.

Thanks. Thinking about getting the ATX Slabs while they are on sale and 35's till I can afford my full lift.

Top Bottom