New JK front caliper brackets

WJCO

Meme King
Not sure if there will be a demand for these, but free to any active Wayalife member, you pay shipping. I have a set of brand new front caliper brackets, brand is TRW. Dynatrac included them with my new calipers for my axle, but I already have the ProGrip brackets, so I don't need them. The brackets include the large bolts for steering knuckle and the thin pad hardware clips. The brackets do not include the slide pins nor small caliper bolts. Calipers not included either.

IMG_20161210_140814_528.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
You got ProGrips for Compromise?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

No. I upgraded the brakes for the ProRock axle. I had no existing calipers to install, so I had to buy them when I did the axle. For some reason, they came with brackets and pads as well. Probably just they way Dynatrac could get them. Dynatrac said they've been very happy with the TRW calipers. I'd never heard of them myself.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
No. I upgraded the brakes for the ProRock axle. I had no existing calipers to install, so I had to buy them when I did the axle. For some reason, they came with brackets and pads as well. Probably just they way Dynatrac could get them. Dynatrac said they've been very happy with the TRW calipers. I'd never heard of them myself.

TRW parts are very common over here and great quality

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
TRW parts are very common over here and great quality

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good to hear. When I first ordered the axle and said I needed calipers, Dynatrac was a little hesitant and said they that had some issues with some but think that they had one that was working okay (TRW). He didn't go into it any further, but about a week before it was done, he called me just to update me and confirmed he had ensured the calipers were the ones they were happy with. So good to hear some positive feedback.

Top Bottom