295 70 17 or 305 70 17 with 2.5 in lift????

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Not exactly what you're asking for but this is 2.5" front 2" rear with 285/70r17s on stock wheels with no spacers. I'm going 305s on rugged ridge steel wheels in January

IMG_0976.JPG
IMG_1104.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lloydsmale

my excuse is I don't want to regear. Ive got 373s now. I also am not a spring chicken anymore and don't want to have to crawl into my jeep and one last thing I want something that wont tear my tail gate up hauling around a spare and cant afford a tire carrier bumper. So I have to compromise. 20 years ago id have been shopping for 37s.

WJCO

Meme King
my excuse is I don't want to regear. Ive got 373s now. I also am not a spring chicken anymore and don't want to have to crawl into my jeep and one last thing I want something that wont tear my tail gate up hauling around a spare and cant afford a tire carrier bumper. So I have to compromise. 20 years ago id have been shopping for 37s.

Gearing, Spare tire on tailgate, climbing in, less axle strain, were the reasons we stuck with 295s on ours, it's also a daily driver so we wanted to keep it practical.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Gearing, Spare tire on tailgate, climbing in, less axle strain, were the reasons we stuck with 295s on ours, it's also a daily driver so we wanted to keep it practical.

Yup! I'll probably go that route. One thing nice about having smaller tires are that parts don't wear as quick.

Napalm

Yup! I'll probably go that route. One thing nice about having smaller tires are that parts don't wear as quick.

While I do like my 35s, I've considered this option as well being my rig is a daily and I commute quite a bit. The amount of wheeling I do would have been fine with 295s.

I've even considered trading down.

Last edited:

DannyD

285s on 2.5 lift. I like it but of course I want bigger!! I chose to stay small because it spends too much time on the road to justify much bigger unfortunately IMG_2893.JPG

taank13

295/70/17 terra grapplers on 2.5ft/2rr budget boost. They seem to appear a little smaller with hardtop on. Would have liked to gone 35s but unfortunately still have 3.21s[emoji30] IMG_0050.jpg

Top Bottom