EVO Rear Options

I've been considering selling my 10A rear bumper and switching it out. My brother has the Evo fascia and I like how it looks, however, I also like the look of pro series rear as well. Has anyone switched from the fascia to the pro series or vice versa? My concern is how protected the rear will be in an accident.

Evil

I don't think the stock bumper protects much, the fascia is a pretty cover for not protecting much and the pro series is a bumper. :thumb:

I haven't seen much on the pro series. Don't you have to cut the cross member and some of the last of the frame to mount? Not that big of a deal, just make sure that's the final plan! I love the high and tight look!!!! I just wish there was a "hitch" option.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Evil

I haven't seen much on the pro series. Don't you have to cut the cross member and some of the last of the frame to mount? Not that big of a deal, just make sure that's the final plan! I love the high and tight look!!!! I just wish there was a "hitch" option.

No cutting or drilling on the pro series. Straight bolt on. Retains tow hitch.

raven12

You're thinking of the HnT(High and Tight). The pro series is totally different.

Evil

Awesome, that's good to know. I haven't seen any install threads on the pro series yet

I take that back, you DO have to drill 2 holes on the lower factory cross member and slip in the included threaded clips right here. I think I posted in what was done to your rig this week thread but never thought to make a install thread, its really not that serious of a job. 25 minutes tops :thumb:

IMG_0869.jpg
IMG_0870.jpg

Top Bottom