Evo 1 fenders

sblackf1

I was looking at past evo 1 videos. It looks like it has the high line mopar fenders. Which brings me my question.

Has anyone tried to relocate their stock fenders to a higher location DIY style (and not make it look like its homemade)? Has anyone done this before? Google has not been helpful about this.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
I was looking at past evo 1 videos. It looks like it has the high line mopar fenders. Which brings me my question.

Has anyone tried to relocate their stock fenders to a higher location DIY style (and not make it look like its homemade)? Has anyone done this before? Google has not been helpful about this.

Evo1 runs the Evo hood/fender combo that they make... but interested if anyone had played around with relocating factory set-ups

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While you "might" be able to do something in the rear, have you ever looked at the front of your Jeep to see if anything like what you're wanting could be done? Even if you could do something, they'd look like highwater pants being that the base of them would be now sitting that much higher.

JeepJeep75

Highwater pants! Hahahaha!!! There is also the crease/bodyline that the stock fenders sit right against and below.

sblackf1

but high water pants are totally hot now. lol

I've seen JKs like blackops4x4 and others that manage to stuff big tires under a lower lift and make it work (and imo look great). However, I don't have that budget, skills, and still need a nice streetable off roading vehicle.

just curious of someone did a nice looking high fender mod that I can see.

Grubbicon

A buddy of mine did it on his last jeep. I thought it was a cool idea but up close didnt look the greatest. They were attacked to the hood somehow then back just slid into clips on the side of the jeep. Also as you would imagine they flapped bad going down the road with no support.
IMG_2863.jpg

JeepJeep75

A buddy of mine did it on his last jeep. I thought it was a cool idea but up close didnt look the greatest. They were attacked to the hood somehow then back just slid into clips on the side of the jeep. Also as you would imagine they flapped bad going down the road with no support.
View attachment 234334

That's exactly how I pictured they'd look. Incomplete and silly. To-each-their-own I guess. [emoji58]

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Any link available to easily look at this product? I can't seem to find it easily.

I cant find any links and i could be wrong but i believe you can only purchase them at ORE. Or maybe only produce so many a year or whatnot because i have seen a link before...

Draconianwinter

Ummm I could be mistaken but I think the hood and fenders on evo 1 are all one piece
Never mind I see someone mentioned it already
sent from your basement

Last edited:
Top Bottom