What would you change/add to Moby

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Return it to stock!:cheesy:

0698bb596613dcbfc5494d151c1bf1a45431b28d76e5f5cfb5c454a0a02478b2.jpg

Draconianwinter

Hmmmm considering the owners have probably forgotten more about the jk than I will likely ever know..... going to say nothing at all.

sent from your basement

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I would probably get new plates, change the fluids, wash/wax the exterior, vacuum/detail the interior, and get in touch with someone who wouldn't do a hack job at swapping a manual trans back in... then I would drive him... every single day, everywhere, always. :blush: we would be best friends. I'ed beat him just the way he likes it, and he would carry me home after I was all tuckered out from a weekend on the trails... true love :daydream:

I'ed probably teach my wife how to drive manual in my rig so she could drive him too... lol there would be no "LEARNING to drive stick" in MY moby... :cheesy:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I would probably get new plates, change the fluids, wash/wax the exterior, vacuum/detail the interior, and get in touch with someone who wouldn't do a hack job at swapping a manual trans back in... then I would drive him... every single day, everywhere, always. :blush: we would be best friends. I'ed beat him just the way he likes it, and he would carry me home after I was all tuckered out from a weekend on the trails... true love :daydream:

I'ed probably teach my wife how to drive manual in my rig so she could drive him too... lol there would be no "LEARNING to drive stick" in MY moby... :cheesy:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Top Bottom