Soooo

brittcarrillo

Hey,

I just Bought a 2017 sport JKU so far its great love it automatic no power windows, or locks, basic radio

So I want a lift and some tires but I am unsure of what size lift to go with or what brand and as for tires im looking at 33s or 35s with 17r but everything is hella expensive I don't go wheeling ever but I would like to start nothing major. Im out here in Las Vegas NV and don't want to go alone but I just want some input on where to go for some fun where I can go with a stock jeep until I save up enough to get a lift and some tires any input is greatly appreciated thanks :)

Britt-

zimm

Caught the Bug
I would put a levelling kit on and some 285 all terrains and call it day. If you have 3.21 gears, you'll hate 35's especially on the street.

Join or at least meet up with a local jeep club and try off-roading to see how it goes. No sense throwing parts at a street jeep.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Hey,

I just Bought a 2017 sport JKU so far its great love it automatic no power windows, or locks, basic radio

So I want a lift and some tires but I am unsure of what size lift to go with or what brand and as for tires im looking at 33s or 35s with 17r but everything is hella expensive I don't go wheeling ever but I would like to start nothing major. Im out here in Las Vegas NV and don't want to go alone but I just want some input on where to go for some fun where I can go with a stock jeep until I save up enough to get a lift and some tires any input is greatly appreciated thanks :)

Britt-

if you plan to only go to 35s check out the evo mfg leveling kit. Cheap and ive seen this lift perform. and welcome to WAL!

Jimmypaget

Hey,

Britt-
There's plenty of jeep groups around vegas, mostly facebook groups. Rjeeps, Battle born jeep, silverstate wranglers, etc. Just join a couple, they do runs all the time. Also a lot of stock friendly trails out here too. Wheeler pass (when its not snowing), mormon wells rd, or just go cruise around the desert wherever! Hope this helps, I'm always down for jeep runs too, so you can always ask!
View attachment 234601
EVO MFG Leveling kit and 35s. I agree with Zimm, 35s and 3.21s suck!!

Those 35's look big!
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom