Will Sell For $130 Shipped to the Lower 48

Specs Here
https://powertank.com/products/sfID1/17/productID/480

https://powertank.com/products/sfID1/17/productID/78
41h7vaFxN-L._SY300_.jpg

Last edited:
Drake JK Fire Extinguisher w/ Quick Release Mount

For Sale
Never Used and Briefly Installed Drake Jeep JK Fire Extinguisher with Quick Release Mount.

All together new was $120
Selling for $85 Shipped to Lower 48, Paypal Only

medium.jpg

139731-add1.jpg

Last edited:

Ddays

Hooked
Were there rules when you were a mod before??

If Eddie says back off I'll apologize. If not I won't.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Oh long time JK guy... And long time with Eddie.. I was 4 Corners Area Moderator back at the old site....

That may or may not be true, but if you'd been active on this forum, you'd know that many members view this as a community, more than just another Jeep forum, and are very protective of our community, and it's rules.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
:yawn: go back to JK forum then if you don't like the rules. Doesn't matter if you were an old mod or not, rules are rules.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Oh long time JK guy... And long time with Eddie.. I was 4 Corners Area Moderator back at the old site....

Hey, I hope you don't mind but I restored your deleted posts. I wasn't around on the old site so I don't know what went on there, but here we like to keep a record of everything. Including ex-mods who throw hissy fits.

Jackal01

Why delete posts if you're so confident you will be welcomed with open arms despite not following the simple rules Eddie has in place?

WJCO

Meme King
Used Once Power Tank Propane Tank Holder w/ Black Jeep JK Roll Bar Clamp Mounts

Will Sell For $130 Shipped to the Lower 48

Specs Here

Thanks for stopping by to unload all your shit on us for a profit. We appreciate that. And for you knowing Eddie such a long time, you should certainly feel that you have a right to solicit on his doorstep. :thumb:

Top Bottom