Any experience with Bartact covers in any colors?

TRAVERSER

I've owned my JKU for almost a year now and finally getting around to ordering some Bartact covers.

Even though the interior is brown/black plastic I have the Rubicon Black fabric seats PLUS a 6yo kiddo and Red Border Collie (who's nails have left burn marks since he only knows how to enter at 100% speed) the seats are starting to look bad and it's hard to clean off the dog hair, drool, etc... Plus where I live we have soo much dust, I have to replace my air filters (home and auto) about every two to three months.

My brown plastic looks great and everything else looks as if windows were never installed in my Jeep, so with that and the idea being cooler to the touch, I am thinking of ordering Bartact covers in all "Coyote" brown/tan.

Any one with this combo or even better a two tone, do you have any pros or cons?

Thanks in advance

KYRubi

Here is the Coyote color next to a black and brown interior. Keep in mind that mine is a 2011 and the seat covers on the 2011 and 2012 with leather seats seem to fit a little looser than the Bartact covers I've seen on other seats.

IMG_0551_zpsq35xrswk.jpg

I don't have the combo you're looking for - I have black outside and grey inside. But just thought I'd chime in on the quality of the covers themselves - you will LOVE them. COmfortable, sharp looking, and can take a beating. You won't be disappointed.

I've got the coyote covers too. Just be aware that some colors do not have uv protection. Mine are severely faded. But I can live with it. Here's a picture with the original bag that has been sitting in the trunk.

Attachments

• ta.jpg
    ta.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 151

ScoobyCarolanNC

Just installed mine 2 days ago. I'm running black/coyote withe grey/black 2010 interior. Looks sharp & they're great. Way better than factory cloth.

Sent from my duck blind.

Evil

I have all black and not going to sugar coat it, dog hair gets all over the f'n place but, with the covers, its cleans up easier and doesn't stick in your seats like it does on the factory material. They are water proof so dog drool doesn't soak in. Same with kid drool. You'll notice your seats look good now but the carpet will be hairier :thumb:

TRAVERSER

I've got the coyote covers too. Just be aware that some colors do not have uv protection. Mine are severely faded. But I can live with it. Here's a picture with the original bag that has been sitting in the trunk.

Wow, that is pretty dramatic. They seem to still look fine if you ignore the bag. Do others notice it? Are the all black uv protected?

TRAVERSER

I have all black and not going to sugar coat it, dog hair gets all over the f'n place but, with the covers, its cleans up easier and doesn't stick in your seats like it does on the factory material. They are water proof so dog drool doesn't soak in. Same with kid drool. You'll notice your seats look good now but the carpet will be hairier :thumb:

Excellent way to look at it
:thumb:

Top Bottom