Hello from N.E. Ohio

Egilkinson

Glad to be here. I'm just getting back into the Jeep Wayalife after taking a break for a few years while the everyday life took over. I recently purchased a 2008 JKU for a new project. Since this isn't going to be a daily driver I look forward to many upgrades and mods. I love all the infomation and knowledge that is packed into this community and look forward to learn more and hopefully helping out along the way.

Eric

Coop

Caught the Bug
Welcome back to WAL from Columbus, Ohio!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Welcome from Darlington,PA, right across the border! Get a sticker for your Jeep so I have someone else to look out for over here. There's a shitload of Jeeps around here but no Wayalifers. And stay away from the bad place down the road on 14, if you know what I mean. There's a fantastic independent Jeep guy right down the road in Salem who is also on the forum - shopteach. If you ever need something done that you can't do he's your guy. Does fab work & everything. :thumb:

SPOOOBY

Glad to be here. I'm just getting back into the Jeep Wayalife after taking a break for a few years while the everyday life took over. I recently purchased a 2008 JKU for a new project. Since this isn't going to be a daily driver I look forward to many upgrades and mods. I love all the infomation and knowledge that is packed into this community and look forward to learn more and hopefully helping out along the way.

Eric

Welcome back from texas and congrats on the jk

Top Bottom