Esp:bad light and esp light

Dopey84

Image1482009903.045981.jpg

So the lights came on on the highway today.. info is as follows had a snow run and weather was about 10 degrees and ice build up on axles and brakes.. I figured it is ice on the wheel speed sensor I tried to clear the code using my aev procal but did not clear.. steering wheel seems a lil off center so once I'm home I'll try and recenter it and see if that clears... any other ideas...?

Dopey

Last edited:

Coop

Caught the Bug
The steering wheel off center is probably it. The code clear won't take effect immediately, but it will clear.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jagerhelix

When my sensors went bad I had the abs and esp lights, but when my steering wheel was off center , it was just the ESP light. If you have someone read the code, it will need to be able to read ABS codes as well to detect sensor issues. Sometimes a good spraying will clear debris, I have had the same thing on several occasions. Good luck

Last edited:

Dopey84

So I washed everything off after the wheeling was done it froze instantly so thinking the ice was the culprit but after finishing my trip it cleared ice also has cleared

Dopey

jagerhelix

So I washed everything off after the wheeling was done it froze instantly so thinking the ice was the culprit but after finishing my trip it cleared ice also has cleared

Dopey
Great! Glad that's all it was

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom