Anyone from south Tennessee

72dozer

I'm looking to plan a 2day camping trip/ trail riding would anyone be interested in giving me some ideas .
Would really like to go in the woods ride camp and finsh the trail out the next day

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
I recommend Windrock near Oak Ridge. Great camp ground with cabins if you desire. Great trails. Scan for info in this web site or PM thardy. He has great trail selections based on your experience and jeep setup.

Coop

Caught the Bug
I recommend Windrock near Oak Ridge. Great camp ground with cabins if you desire. Great trails. Scan for info in this web site or PM thardy. He has great trail selections based on your experience and jeep setup.

Kind of overused the word "great" but you get the idea.

72dozer

I'm actually in 15 miles north of Birmingham I've rode hawk pride but really looking for more off the beat trails instead of the park style would like to go back to windrock always enjoy that place

Jp4fun

Golden Mountain Park is really nice. Very nice campground with well maintained bath houses, and well marked trails of varying difficulty. Pickett State Park is one of the most beautiful places in Tennessee. This one is not an off road park, but has plenty of trails. Info can be found on the web. Adventure Off Road Park is awesome as well. It is close to Chattanooga so there is plenty of stuff to do. Coming up 65, look for Wheelin in the Country. Probably the closest thing to you. Check out Jeeps and Wrenches. They are the largest Jeep club in the area. May get more recommendations from the members there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eezybreezy08

Golden Mountain Park is really nice. Very nice campground with well maintained bath houses, and well marked trails of varying difficulty. Pickett State Park is one of the most beautiful places in Tennessee. This one is not an off road park, but has plenty of trails. Info can be found on the web. Adventure Off Road Park is awesome as well. It is close to Chattanooga so there is plenty of stuff to do. Coming up 65, look for Wheelin in the Country. Probably the closest thing to you. Check out Jeeps and Wrenches. They are the largest Jeep club in the area. May get more recommendations from the members there.

This is good info. I live in Tennessee and I don't know about all these places. Maybe it's because of the side of the state I live on. There is nothing in Memphis

Jp4fun

This is good info. I live in Tennessee and I don't know about all these places. Maybe it's because of the side of the state I live on. There is nothing in Memphis

Memphis is pretty flat. About the best you can hope for is a mud puddle. Only three hours away from Memphis you can find several off road parks in middle Tennessee. I haven't been to one yet that didn't have something to offer everyone from mild to wild. Come on over and visit.

Eezybreezy08

Memphis is pretty flat. About the best you can hope for is a mud puddle. Only three hours away from Memphis you can find several off road parks in middle Tennessee. I haven't been to one yet that didn't have something to offer everyone from mild to wild. Come on over and visit.

I will once I get that front end put back in my jeep. I tore everything up on the dirty 30 at hawk pride. And you are spot on with Memphis being flat. Now you can find mud here as long as you don't get shot trying to get to it ha

Top Bottom