Powder Coating

MF3R

Hi guys! Im in the Las Vegas area and looking to get some things powder coated. Have a friend that has a 2015 Sunset Orange JK, wanting to get the coating as close to that as possible. Does anyone know what color should be used or what is close to that? Thank you in advance! :thumb:

Evil

Hi guys! Im in the Las Vegas area and looking to get some things powder coated. Have a friend that has a 2015 Sunset Orange JK, wanting to get the coating as close to that as possible. Does anyone know what color should be used or what is close to that? Thank you in advance! :thumb:

Ram Pro Line. Cant say a color name because every shop in the valley has the same colors with their own names for them. My factory plastic textured black is called Raven 1. They do really great work and are the most reasonable I could find in Vegas. Ask for Brad 702-396-4500

MF3R

Ram Pro Line. Cant say a color name because every shop in the valley has the same colors with their own names for them. My factory plastic textured black is called Raven 1. They do really great work and are the most reasonable I could find in Vegas. Ask for Brad 702-396-4500

Awesome thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom