Aussie JK

GraniteCrystal

Top of the morning to you! Let's put another shrimp on the barbie!

I hope you've seen Dumb and Dumber and I'm not just a complete jerk of an American. I'm jealous of your accent.

Welcome to WAL from Colorado! Great looking rig!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

NATAS

Hahaha yeah mate dumb and dumber is great,with jims stupid face,still cracks me up.
Thanks mate,and im jealous of your accent.
Me and mate have built my rig from stock to now,loooong process with headaches along the way and still as every jeeper knows we will always have little problems lol..

Sent from my SM-G935F using WAYALIFE mobile app

NATAS

Hey there are aussies here,gday mates lol...
Hey 2nd.gunman what are the laws like in brissie? I haven't taken my jeep up there for a few years as the nsw laws here are more relaxed the qld. A mate told me that he took his rig to qld a few times this year and apparently the qld cops cant touch nsw plated rigs,do u know anything about it??

NATAS

Thanks Tiaan,we try and keep up with the mods and performance like u guys in the USA. Shame we dont get half the stuff u guys can get, well for a big price we can lol...

Brute

Hooked
IMG_0997.JPG IMG_0996.JPG IMG_0995.JPG IMG_0994.JPG IMG_0993.JPG

I picked up these mags at the airport in Brisbane a couple days ago on my way to Hamilton Island...this is my 1st visit to Australia...loving it...great wine & beers...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Hey there are aussies here,gday mates lol...
Hey 2nd.gunman what are the laws like in brissie? I haven't taken my jeep up there for a few years as the nsw laws here are more relaxed the qld. A mate told me that he took his rig to qld a few times this year and apparently the qld cops cant touch nsw plated rigs,do u know anything about it??

Actually as of a few years ago the laws were more relaxed here but that changed recently and now they are very similar.

If you've got NSW mod plates they can't touch you but either way they are generally pretty good unless you're being a dickhead. It's too much paper work because of the slightly different laws.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom