I'm I to new ?

72dozer

Ok guys I don't intend on selling stuff or buying all the time . I know this isn't eBay or craigslist but I do have some parts that might be helpful to others for good prices if I'm welcomed to post it .
I leave it up The board ?

Okay guys I don't have a ton but just some parts left over
2007 tail light lens/housing no bulbs
IMG_0195.JPG $20 shipped obo

I really don't know the story with this it came with the jeep when I bought it seller said transmission was good however I'm not sure so
If someone needs a case it looks to be in good shape IMG_0204.JPG
Or a core charge

all I do know Is I used the heads off the engine it looks as if it was a flood but I'll take $100 or for the whole setup or what ever some one needs
just let me know I'm trying to clean my shop up
So
I've also
Got most factory suspension parts if someone needs something it will be whatever shipping cost are

Anything eles I find I will update ill
Be honest i would rather a fellow jeep enthusiast get stuff rather than scrapyard prices are obo

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Rubicon310

I'm probably wrong, but I would hold off a few months. It does seem you've been "active" but I'm new around here as well and not really sure what others would call active. Based on your first post, you would have approx 1.2 post per day? Not sure what others think but it was pretty cool of you to ask before blasting the forum with your stuff for sale.

GraniteCrystal

Good question. You joined, you've been active in asking questions and offering knowledge. I have no problem with you now selling some things you no longer need. Hope some mods weigh in.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

WJCO

Meme King
I think you'll be just fine. Being that you were respectful in how you brought it up says a lot too.

GraniteCrystal

I think you'll be just fine. Being that you were respectful in how you brought it up says a lot too.

Thanks guys

Of course, should this not be the case, I'll disavow all knowledge of this conversation. And I get first dibs on what you're selling [emoji23]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

Top Bottom