You told me to get bent because I had parts on my jeep form vendors that dont pay you

Jaysend

I had a trinity. Terrible product and terrible customer service.
I now have a trail dash and couldn't be happier. Customer service is hands down superior with superchips.

Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I now have a trail dash and couldn't be happier. Customer service is hands down superior with superchips.

Edited

You'll forgive me but I edited out your post recommending people go to other forums. If you have all the info by all means post it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Edited

Welcome to my forum. As OverlanderJK said, if you have useful information to post, by all means, post it up. If the only way you can offer some help is to tell members here to go to your preferred forum of choice, do us all a favor and please spend more of your time there. Thank you.

Jaysend

Wow. My bad. I was just trying to provide references to help someone avoid the huge headaches I had.

As you wish I will leave your forum. Sorry to have upset you.

JKWrang

Wow. My bad. I was just trying to provide references to help someone avoid the huge headaches I had.

Just don't link to other forums

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Don't leave angry.... :cheesy: if you read the rules you signed up for you will note that you shouldn't be linking other forums. Simple rule...

Jaysend

Not angry at all just respecting wishes. I don't recall posting any links or even full name of other sites.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Not angry at all just respecting wishes. I don't recall posting any links or even full name of other sites.

You'll have to forgive me, I'm not a moderator, but didn't Overlander edit out a portion of your post suggesting traffic to another forum? :yup:

JAGS

Hooked

You'll have to forgive me, I'm not a moderator, but didn't Overlander edit out a portion of your post suggesting traffic to another forum? :yup:

In fact, site admin and mod both asked that the info was just posted here instead of linked. Nobody said you had to leave, unless the simple rule is too much to follow???

- Jason

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Got the following response from the recent emailer I sent and it took me a while to figure out who it was from. Apparently, it's this guy...

Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 8:00 PM
To: webmaster@wayalife.com
Subject: Re: NEW WAYALIFE VIDEO : A First Look at Calamity Jane - Our Project CJ5

STOP SENDING ME STUFF! You are filling up my spam folder.
You told me to get bent because I had parts on my jeep form vendors that dont pay you. You told me to get lost, yet you have the nerve to keep emailing me.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Haha! People are amazing...amazingly stupid. "For the love of God, how do I make the emails stop? They are filling up my head and my spam box!"

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You know, I just noticed how long ago this thread was started. To still be bent on it? :cheesy:

Funny thing is, I don't recall anything having to do with vendors :thinking:

DiggerJKU

His mention of "vendors" sounds like he's transformed his simple story to one that fits the internets "stereotype" of this site...AND he's still crying 2yrs later. What a clown!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom