PSC RAM and Evo drag flip

I probably should post this in the new PSC section... But.... So what are people doing for a revised bracket with both PSC RAM mount and Evo drag flip? Since the Evo bracket didn't have the psc RAM mount ears and the psc bracket didn't have the Evo flip ears we are wondering what to do? We know if no revised bracket from either?? Any help, suggestions appreciated.

Let us know if you had to fab. Pictures will be good for reference if we have to go that way.

Thanks,
Alan

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You're best bet is to have mounting tabs welded onto the track bar relocation bracket like this....

main.php

main.php

That being said, if you haven't done it already, you really want to make sure that you burn on the track bar relocation bracket to the axle.

tgoss

You can burn the tabs on like Eddie suggested but I can't stress enough to have the track bar bracket burned onto the axle tube. The ram will just move that thing around if it's just bolted on there.

I run a synergy raised bracket on my PR44 so you could always go that route as well.

JeepFan

Hooked
That being said, if you haven't done it already, you really want to make sure that you burn on the track bar relocation bracket to the axle.

Now why the heck would you want to do that?! ;) You must have something against U bolts! :idontknow:

Thanks all that have provided input. Looks like we were on the right path. Now to just do the work. Any other detailed pictures would be helpful, if anyone has done it differently.

Thanks again

Top Bottom