Help me build!

Dray

Whats's up guy's I'm going to be investing in my 2007 unlimited Sahara, here's what I was thinking please point me in the right direction and feel free to offer advice, it's why were here right?
Currently she has a cheap 4'' rough country lift with Rancho rs9000xl's, 35'' khumo's, 5:13 gear's, stock control arms with drop mount brackets, auto trans.

I was thinking of going with EVO MFG 4″ ENFORCER KIT, WITH PLUSH SPRINGS, JK/JKU king shocks,
Currie Anti rock front sway bar/ or JKS quick disco.
ADAMS DRIVESHAFT SEVERE DUTY SERIES FRONT AND REAR 1350 CV DRIVESHAFTS
ARB locker's front and rear.
Black magic brake kit
and finally figure out what to do with my front d30 reinforce or swap with stock rubicon 44

Those were my thoughts and budgeting around 10k, leaving a little play for small extras but over all thats the jist of where I was heading.
What do guy's think? and can the evo kit be upgraded? Id like their enforcer pro stage 1 but that would push me out of budget...
nothing is set in stone these are ideas I was kicking around and figured who better to ask than you guy's!

Thank's again in advance!

WJCO

Meme King
You dont need a 4 inch lift to run 35s. Also, locking a 30 with 5.13s is asking for disaster. If you're set on the lockers, upgrade to a 44.

Dray

You dont need a 4 inch lift to run 35s. Also, locking a 30 with 5.13s is asking for disaster. If you're set on the lockers, upgrade to a 44.[/QUOTE
thanks for the input Im keen on the 4' lift but good to know that the 44 upgrade is a must!
Im assuming the 5:13'sin the 30 cant be used in the 44?

WJCO

Meme King
thanks for the input Im keen on the 4' lift but good to know that the 44 upgrade is a must!
Im assuming the 5:13'sin the 30 cant be used in the 44?

No they are not interchangeable. 30 gears are smaller than 44 gears even if they're the same ratio. That's the main reason for upgrading the axle, bigger gear set. And if you upgrade to something like a ProRock 44, you get thicker tubes and heavy duty brackets.

Dray

No they are not interchangeable. 30 gears are smaller than 44 gears even if they're the same ratio. That's the main reason for upgrading the axle, bigger gear set. And if you upgrade to something like a ProRock 44, you get thicker tubes and heavy duty brackets.

Got ya, thanks again!

Dray

Would you go with the enforcer kit or evo at all at that matter, if you were in my shoes? I'm trying to organize/prioritize my build, I'd like to have it ready by spring planning trips around Colorado and moab.
I was thinking of having a kit that can be upgraded perhaps, so as not to drop 4k off the bat for the suspension, but to leave room for lockers, axle, brakes. Just curios on your thoats?

Merry Christmas by the way!

WJCO

Meme King
Would you go with the enforcer kit or evo at all at that matter, if you were in my shoes? I'm trying to organize/prioritize my build, I'd like to have it ready by spring planning trips around Colorado and moab.
I was thinking of having a kit that can be upgraded perhaps, so as not to drop 4k off the bat for the suspension, but to leave room for lockers, axle, brakes. Just curios on your thoats?

Merry Christmas by the way!

I have experience with neither but I have heard good things about Evo products. I'm sure others here can help. Merry Christmas to you as well.

JeepJeep75

The EVO Enforcer will take you a LONG way into your build. With the EVO lift, and an EVO draglink flip, your suspension will be really solid and offer a great ride paired with the XL shocks. If I were in your shoes, I'd get that d30 out ASAP and replace it with a ProRock 44. Then in a few years, you can upgrade your suspension to the Enforcer PRO, and that PR44 will be right there still ready to handle most everything you could throw at it.

Dray

Nice, so your thinking I can keep the shocks on hand for now, I like it! I think getting the enforcer at $1200.00 will allow plenty of room for the pr44, so I can build upon the the basic enforcer kit, didn't have a chance to call them and figure it all out appreciate it!
Have a Merry Christmas!

tgoss

Forget the Antirocks, just run a simple end link disconnect in the front and extend the links in the rear.

You'll love the Evo enforcer kit. Just pair it up with some decent shocks like Rancho's Fox or Kings.

If you can swing a PR44 do it. Best of luck and happy holidays.

Dray

Forget the Antirocks, just run a simple end link disconnect in the front and extend the links in the rear.

You'll love the Evo enforcer kit. Just pair it up with some decent shocks like Rancho's Fox or Kings.

If you can swing a PR44 do it. Best of luck and happy holidays.

Wasn't sure about the antirock, cost double or more of what a good pair of quick disconnects, I think the enforcer comes with rear end link's but Im not 100% on that.
Happy Holidays to you as well!!

Top Bottom