Seat Sliders and Corbeau Baja SS 08 JK

Sooner_Jeeper

Hey all,

I recently traded my stock 2008 seats for a set of Corbeau Baja SS with the single locking sliders. I guess the previous owner did not keep the stock seat sliders that attach to the Corbeau adapter so they do not slide back and forth. I also have 4-points but they aren't mounted right so I will get lab belts until I get a Rock Hard Harness bar. My question to you all is how can I get my seats to slide? It looks like he just bolted the seat to the adapter. Do they make universal sliders? Do I need to acquire seat sliders from a pull-a-part? What can I do?

IMG_0675.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeeeep

Hooked
Hey all,

I recently traded my stock 2008 seats for a set of Corbeau Baja SS with the single locking sliders. I guess the previous owner did not keep the stock seat sliders that attach to the Corbeau adapter so they do not slide back and forth. I also have 4-points but they aren't mounted right so I will get lab belts until I get a Rock Hard Harness bar. My question to you all is how can I get my seats to slide? It looks like he just bolted the seat to the adapter. Do they make universal sliders? Do I need to acquire seat sliders from a pull-a-part? What can I do?

you can buy JK adapters direct from Corbeau

Sooner_Jeeper

you can buy JK adapters direct from Corbeau

I do have the JK adapters for the seat, I don't believe the guy installed them correctly though. I think he installed them without the stock slider, which I believe he should have done

jeeeep

Hooked
I do have the JK adapters for the seat, I don't believe the guy installed them correctly though. I think he installed them without the stock slider, which I believe he should have done

Corbeau also sells the sliders, I'd give them a call.

Last edited:
Top Bottom