Dirty Acres

Ethan_JKU

Hey y'all I know I haven't posted much on this page and know that some times that gets looked down on here but I've been a member for close to 2 years and have learnt so much from Eddie and Cindys pages so thought that this was the right group to bring this up to. Anyways I just moved my whole family from BC Canada to Dallas Texas for work and met Sean and Dawn Morrison in a local club that really made my family feel at home. Sean and Dawn are starting a new company called Dirty Acres that do grill inserts for any jeep. I don't usualy post this kinda stuff but these guys really showed my family how far the jeep family will go to make us feel welcome in a new area and I just wanted to return the favor.

Ethan_JKU

Just wanted to get there name out there. They are a jeep family trying to get out there with a new company and could use some help getting there name out. Check out there website at Edited. they do some awesome work

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
Just wanted to get there name out there. They are a jeep family trying to get out there with a new company and could use some help getting there name out. Check out there website at Edited. they do some awesome work

I understand you're attempting to help a friend but they need to contact admin here if they want to get their name out via solicitation. Check out the rules and you should be able to understand.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Bro, if you've been here for 2 years, you know this won't go well.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

Good luck Ethan [emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I understand you're attempting to help a friend but they need to contact admin here if they want to get their name out via solicitation. Check out the rules and you should be able to understand.

Well this went over well, it could of been so much worse.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
joined mar 2015, been here 2 years :eek: he's been here in the future and the past!

I usually ignore stupid but is it just me or does it seem every one of this type post always begin with.. long time member, have learned so much, watch all the videos, helping a friend out ....

What I'm reading is...i'll get free shit if I help them pimp their shit HOHOHO (not the santa kind)

Top Bottom