Exhaust time!!

millerdavidf

2016 jku. I'm thinking borla catback. I've never done an exhaust on anything other than chevy V8's, so I don't know what sounds good on mine and notmyhusbandsjeep. As of right now, it's 100% stock, I'm torn between just a basic CAI and a snorkel after I do the exhaust at some point. Anybody with any experience on sound quality and potential performance enhancement I can expect?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Robertcrav

Borland has a video on youtube...sounds good and I like the loop delete

Everyone will chime in that CAI is a waist of money with no return on investment...factory airbox works fine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

WJCO

Meme King
I would send a PM to DynoMax. They're a vendor here, and Matt has awesome product knowledge on just about everything there.

NotMyHusbandsJeep

2016 jku. I'm thinking borla catback. I've never done an exhaust on anything other than chevy V8's, so I don't know what sounds good on mine and notmyhusbandsjeep. As of right now, it's 100% stock, I'm torn between just a basic CAI and a snorkel after I do the exhaust at some point. Anybody with any experience on sound quality and potential performance enhancement I can expect?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app
95% stock. I've got rock rails now 😉

PokerStogey

I broke down last night and ordered the Flowmaster American Thunder series... the clearance gains seem pretty good. As far as engine performance enhancements go on these jeeps, don't expect much anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

zimm

Caught the Bug
The only thing that sounds great with an exhaust is a V8. V6, I'd rather keep buttoned up. I do have to cut off my exhaust tip- I smashed it half flat on the last trip into the rocks.

Top Bottom