Monster Energy Drink JK

DMF

I work at Monster Energy and saw this JK today. just wanted to share some pics of it.

Mutant JK1a.jpg Mutant JK2a.jpg Mutant JK3a.jpg

Benito

Caught the Bug
I want to say it looks more like an AEV Brute conversion but it may also be a Bruiser conversion, both conversions come with a new custom top

Robertcrav

I want to say it looks more like an AEV Brute conversion but it may also be a Bruiser conversion, both conversions come with a new custom top

According to Casey Currie's FB Page... "Our Monster Energy Mutant build is finally ready to show off and this thing came out insane!!! We started with a stock JK and took it to Florida to Bruiser Conversions for the truck conversion. We then brought it back to California to install a Currie Enterprises 4 inch lift, 37 inch BFGoodrich Tires, Machete KMC Wheels, Magnaflow exhaust and CRC Jeep fenders and bumpers. PMGWraps dialed the wrap in record time. Now this Jeep gets filled with Mutant Super Soda and Models and driven all over the US!"

Last edited:

DMF

According to Casey Curie's FB Page... "Our Monster Energy Mutant build is finally ready to show off and this thing came out insane!!! We started with a stock JK and took it to Florida to Bruiser Conversions for the truck conversion. We then brought it back to California to install a Currie Enterprises 4 inch lift, 37 inch BFGoodrich Tires, Machete KMC Wheels, Magnaflow exhaust and CRC Jeep fenders and bumpers. PMGWraps dialed the wrap in record time. Now this Jeep gets filled with Mutant Super Soda and Models and driven all over the US!"

Cool, thanks for the info.

Top Bottom