JKO sent me here and they're right. This entire forum is ridiculous

RenegadeUL13

justin.mercure@gmail.com
Three things everyone can learn from this thread:

1. Follow the rules.
2. Don't give Overlander a reason to repond. (Don't poke the bear!)
3. Eddie is a wordsmith...if you aren't very smart, you will get torn down line for line.

Seems pretty simple to me...must be why I've never been lit up...:cheesy:

All praise Eddie! Peace be upon him!

This Eddie guy sure is full of himself! JKO sent me here and they're right. This entire forum is ridiculous. WAYALIFE.... what a stupid name for a Jeep forum anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome back from 2013. As "rediculous" as you claim this place is, you still felt the need to come here and post your rediculous bullshit here. Why don't you go back to your forum of choice then.

RenegadeUL13

justin.mercure@gmail.com
JKO sent me. This entire forum is ridiculous.

1. Move Post
2. Mobilize Eddie & Henchmen and attack!!!

Last edited:

RenegadeUL13

justin.mercure@gmail.com
Welcome back from 2013. As "rediculous" as you claim this place is, you still felt the need to come here and post your rediculous bullshit here. Why don't you go back to your forum of choice then.

See in 2013 I realized how STUPID this forum was compared to legitimate forums. Unfortunately for humanity we still gotta see this stupid forum name pop up from time to time due to its absurdity.

Funny, apparently the first step while formulating a comeback is "1: Check date OP's last post". Here you go ✔️ checked it off for you.

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
See in 2013 I realized how STUPID this forum was compared to legitimate forums. Unfortunately for humanity we still gotta see this stupid forum name pop up from time to time due to its absurdity.

Funny, apparently the first step while formulating a comeback is "1: Check date OP's last post". Here you go ✔️ checked it off for you.

So if you don't like it here, just leave. Instead you chose to log back in and be a douchebag. Quite the logic there, cheif.

RenegadeUL13

justin.mercure@gmail.com
So if you don't like it here, just leave. Instead you chose to log back in and be a douchebag. Quite the logic there, cheif.

i before e except after c.

Last edited:

RenegadeUL13

justin.mercure@gmail.com
Hey before I go, seriously, can i get some assistance with putting a TruLoc locker in my front currie dana 30? Wanna lock her up tight while Im mall crawling!

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Legitimate forums? Like JKO? :cheesy:

That's why all you cocksuckers come over here to troll because your forum is so legit right? Go play in traffic fucktard.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RenegadeUL13

justin.mercure@gmail.com
Legitimate forums? Like JKO? :cheesy:

That's why all you cocksuckers come over here to troll because your forum is so legit right? Go play in traffic fucktard.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I actually hardly ever go on JKO. My second least favorite, after only... you guessed it! Wayabeingafucktardintraffic

Last edited:

RenegadeUL13

justin.mercure@gmail.com
The difference is between this forum where its apparently, Eddie, WJCOLMNOP and overhyped jk's opinion or the highway and other forums that allow individual freethinking. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves but... Its apparent you are not.

Last edited:

RenegadeUL13

justin.mercure@gmail.com
Thats too bad because with a catchy name like wayacatchynames the sky is the limit!

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Im embarrassed for even having a screen name associated with this site!

No one even knew who the fuck you were before this douchebag move of yours. But now they do, and you should be embarrassed.

RenegadeUL13

justin.mercure@gmail.com
You guys need to know its not cool how you treat people on this site.

Last edited:
Top Bottom