Wave from Tampa, FL

tmott001

Hello and Happy New Year everyone!

Glad to give a wave! Some folks do some folks don't I guess ... not to bring up something that may have been discussed elsewhere but...

I just purchased a 2010 Wrangler JK last month... and was glad to get some waves and wave back! Back in the day I had an '88 YJ and remember when some of the eh... 'yuppie' TJ owners didn't wave. I guess now it's some of the JKU housewives. :) I haven't owned a wrangler since 2002...

Anyways I had a 2002 Jeep Liberty that blew up in November so I guess I am back in the club. Luckily for me my Jeep came with a lift, 35s, XRC bumper, side armor, and an or-fab tire carrier - all items I would typically drool over in the magazines and not get around to installing for a year or so.

I did add some stuff - took out the back seats, installed a tuffy security cargo, added a hitch, took off the factory top and added a bestop safari and duster cover, and did a 'custom' diy kayak rack solution adding my thule rack bars I had from the liberty for kayak transport.... oh yeah... I also added a jeep steering wheel cover.

-Tom

IMG_3317.jpg IMG_3319.jpg

Top Bottom