Good Jeep Mechanic in Michigan??

czebley24

My spider gears on my rear axle are torn up. I have a dana 35 and since the fix is going to be 400-600 dollars I am just going to upgrade to the 44. But I need to find a good jeep mechanic! If you know anyone let me know!

GetOut

My spider gears on my rear axle are torn up. I have a dana 35 and since the fix is going to be 400-600 dollars I am just going to upgrade to the 44. But I need to find a good jeep mechanic! If you know anyone let me know!

Unlimited Offroad in Fenton or Jeeperz Creeperz in Wyandotte

MeatHead

Unlimited off road is a great shop! I highly recommend! They have done all the work on my jku and I have never had an issue. Great customer service as well.

czebley24

Unlimited off road is a great shop! I highly recommend! They have done all the work on my jku and I have never had an issue. Great customer service as well.

Okay cool! Thanks! Do you possibly have a silver JKU? I saw one in town this weekend and it look awesome so I am guessing they are active on a forum

MeatHead

My jku is black. But they service so many jeeps in the area I'm not surprised you saw one with their windshield sticker or something . Jared is the main guy there but everyone in the shop is great. They will treat you right!

Top Bottom