Pic Request - Poison Spyder Wide crusher flares

Mobbzy

Hey guys, I am trying to find some pictures of the extra wide crusher flares PSC make.
I have only been able to find a few pics and they have had ridicules spaced wheels + spacers.

Would love to see some pics if anybody has these with more adverage sized wheels 4.75-3.5 backspace range.

Thanks Mobbzy

2014 Rubicon X

Mobbzy

Yea they look good, havnt had dramas finding those flares just the extra wide ones

2014 Rubicon X

rockwell

I've been wanting to see some pics of those too. Every pic I see of any flare always has the tire stuffed and/or turned. We have tire coverage laws here, it would be nice to see front/rear views on flat ground with tires strait in the ads.

Mobbzy

I've been wanting to see some pics of those too. Every pic I see of any flare always has the tire stuffed and/or turned. We have tire coverage laws here, it would be nice to see front/rear views on flat ground with tires strait in the ads.
Yea exactly what I am looking for. I did find someone here with them only has 2 pictures of his, I was expecting to love them but they looked a bit weird

2014 Rubicon X

MBezner

IMG_1433.jpg IMG_1435.jpg IMG_1750.jpg

Extra wide ps flares. 37in Toyo MTs. Can't remember back spacing. I didn't like the fenders at first but they have grown on me. Those are steel not aluminum so they are pretty dang heavy. I would go with the regular width if I had to do it over again.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom