JK Poison Spyder RockBrawler II Rear Bumper - Denver FIRST POST

bapicella

Selling my Poison Spyder RockBrawler II Rear Bumper for a JK. It is in good condition with some surface scratches but nothing past the powdercoating. Interested in trades for a nice set of sliders or skid plates. Price currently is OBO. Due to the size local pickup only.
Located in Parker Colorado.
Price: OBO

bapicella

Note: Posting title should say "JK" not K. Also the bumper is just dirty in the pictures, I didn't have a chance to clean it before I took the pictures.

WJCO

Meme King
readImage.jpg

Note: Change '(Active Members Only)' font to 17,000,000, impact, bold, underline, italics.

jesse3638

Hooked
That is a quote from the rules. What is the point of giving a new member a hard time?

Were not giving you a hard time. This is how most of us end up treating one another while taking digs at one another. Most would see the errs of their ways and make the necessary changes to become an active member. Usually you can tell within a few posts if the new member will fit in or not and that usually indicates an active member. Ball is in your court make a play.

jesse3638

Hooked
Lol let's pile on, why not!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
How about driving around with it until you find a stranger having a yard sale. Carry it onto their driveway, put a for sale sign on it and sell it that way. Take your money and go about your way. Or you could make friends with them first help them get their items out, offer to clean up after, and then ask if you can sell it at their yard sale. Make sense?

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom