Hello from PA

TGPJKUR

Sending a big wave from the East coast to everyone. It seems a large number of people here are from the west side of the Rockies, and thats great. I love traveling the country and have been on two nice vacations 2014 and 2016 through the western half of the country. Our trip to Yellowstone (2014) was done with the JKU. We did an epic adventure last summer that took us to the Grand Canyon then many points west to San Francisco and from there North to Portland before heading back East to home. We did this adventure in my Ecodiesel Ram, I missed using the Rubi for that trip but the truck consumed way less $$$ in fuel than I would have burnt with the Jeep.

I have been lurking around as a guest for a while and have been watching the Wayalife adventure videos for the last few years. Its almost like I already know some of you without having ever meet you from the videos, awesome work on those Eddy and Cindy!! I do actively belong to and visit a number of other forums but am a rather quite contributor, I will try to come out of my shell and participate in more conversations in the future.

I will have to get my signature set up with what I have done to the JK

Attachments

• DSC_0350.jpg
    DSC_0350.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 50

TGPJKUR

Welcome to Wayalife from west chester!

My son started WCU last semester, its a nice area and not a long drive to get there. Found out I can make it there in 60 minutes when my son had an accident and ended up in the local ER, just not in the Jeep:eek:

Top Bottom