EVO springs 2''

2014siljk

bought a pair of 2 inch evo springs for leveling my stock very light 2 door... i really dont want more than 3 inches of lift in front..so i was wondering if i went with the 2" light load old man emu spring in the front and light load in the rear if i would be closer to 2 inches of lift...i dont want to use spacers at all and really no heavy off roading

J

JKDream

bought a pair of 2 inch evo springs for leveling my stock very light 2 door... i really dont want more than 3 inches of lift in front..so i was wondering if i went with the 2" light load old man emu spring in the front and light load in the rear if i would be closer to 2 inches of lift...i dont want to use spacers at all and really no heavy off roading

Just to clarify, have you installed the evo springs yet and are saying they sit too high?

2014siljk

no not yet ...going off of what i was told, read, or seen..the springs are really for the 4 door thats why you get so much lift with the 2 door...

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Very close to 2 inches. Maybe a little more.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

2014siljk

same springs as kit but just bought springs and 1.75 spacer for rear to try to make it level....but after some thinking i think it will be more lift than i want

bthomas

Looking at OME springs

I have the 2" OME 2615/2617 light front and rear in my 2 door,
I have steel bumpers, winch, skids and rock rails. When first installed they sat right around 2.5" front and rear. After maybe a week they settled in right at 2" and rear. So I'd say with a lighter jeep your going to sit a bit higher than what I'm at. They are a soft riding spring, or at least compared to what I had. I like them, but everybody's different.

Top Bottom