Nitto Trail Grapplers 35x12.50/r17

rockredjk02

My jk has a teraflex 2.5 budget boost and i am thinking about getting these or the goodyear wrangler duratracs. Am worried a bit about scrubbing issues but pretty sure i could fit them easy. Any suggestions on clearance or different tires?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Both are good tires. You might find it necessary to install a 1" body lift or trim your fenders to clear them at a full flex though.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I jut sold my set of 34" Nitto Trail Graps and upgraded to a 35" set of Nitto Trail Graps. I went back because I really enjoyed their performance on the rocks, dirt and sand.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I jut sold my set of 34" Nitto Trail Graps and upgraded to a 35" set of Nitto Trail Graps. I went back because I really enjoyed their performance on the rocks, dirt and sand.

I thought you got new TG. What happened to the others you were thinking of?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I thought you got new TG. What happened to the others you were thinking of?

TG = Trail Grapplers right? To answer your question the other ones were a brand I never heard of and I applied a principle I've learned the hard way... Buy quality the first time otherwise you wind up buying twice.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
TG = Trail Grapplers right? To answer your question the other ones were a brand I never heard of and I applied a principle I've learned the hard way... Buy quality the first time otherwise you wind up buying twice.

Yeah I didn't feel like typing the whole thing out. lol

Good deal on the tires! I think they will be better.

JAGS

Hooked

If u don't mind me asking, what ballpark $$$ was it for all 5 TGs? I'm seriously considering those in 35s.....maybe 37s if I can a few things to bounce my way money wise.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I've got a tire guy, I'm going see about his pricing. Frank, damn I meant check out your new shoes at sng and totally forgot. Next time.

Cool. Let me know if you get a better deal than me. I'm interested to see the variance in price. Tires are so dang expensive.

Btw I'm sure ill see you around.

DK'sJK

I am running stock wheels with spidertrax 1.5 spacers. hopefully itll work. thanks for the write up eddie!

Is this tire size not too wide for stock wheels? I was looking at doing the same size but was thinking maybe the wheels might not be wide enough.

Top Bottom