FS: 35/12.5r17 nitto mud grapplers

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looking to sell my mud grapplers. They have 25k miles on them with tons of miles left in them. Mainly road use but have seen their fair share off road. Did a 5 tire rotation every oil change, so every 3-4K miles.

Looking to get a buyer lined up before I pull the trigger on 37's. looking to do this ASAP so I can contact discount tire back about buying. Looking for $900 obo. I will ship on buyers dime but you need to do the research for shipping costs. Will post better pics later
IMG_7116.jpg
IMG_6765.jpg
IMG_6766.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
These were moab tested, they should be 1k more :yawn37:
This is true lol
While these would look sweet on my stock Rubi wheels, if I get another set of tires WAYALIFE will probably disown me!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Oh come on! Steel would love these ;)
If you sign them "Cozdude" on the sidewall, that's another 25hp for these bad boys. Raises the price to $1100.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769
Ok price hike now!

WJCO

Meme King
Looking to sell my mud grapplers. They have 25k miles on them with tons of miles left in them. Mainly road use but have seen their fair share off road. Did a 5 tire rotation every oil change, so every 3-4K miles.

Looking to get a buyer lined up before I pull the trigger on 37's. looking to do this ASAP so I can contact discount tire back about buying. Looking for $900 obo. I will ship on buyers dime but you need to do the research for shipping costs. Will post better pics later

cool-story-bro-2c0mv8.jpg .....

Top Bottom