Smoking

So I quit smoking cigarettes cold turkey for New Years. I literally have not slept this great in a long time. 16 years smoking and literally can breathe like I never thought it could.

If you smoke, stop!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TRLJNKY

Congrats man! The first week is the hardest but it takes a while before it gets easier. Stay with it. Took me two times and I was kicking myself after starting up again after the first time. Smoke free for 6 years now

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

Eugene

If the health benefits aren't enough, think of all the Jeep parts you can buy with the money saved.

Kaylinator

Congrats. I've been trying for a while now. Have come real close before falling off the wagon a few times. It's cheaper to buy multiple packs, but I always only buy one because "it'll be my last pack." Gotta just keep trying until success.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
That's awesome getting away from those fucking cancer sticks. Do not give in. A year from now you'll look back not believing it's already been a year.
Chewed Copenhagen 20+ years before I finally had enough & quit 15 years ago.

chris4x4

Last smoke for me, was May 9th last year......7 months now. There's been a few days where I would have car jacked someone for a smoke, but I persevered.

Congrats, best decision you've made. I first "quit" about 6 years ago. Not going to lie, I've had a cig from time to time, but maybe have only bought an actual pack 2-3 times in those last 6 years (camping, wheeling trips, nights I've had way too much to drink...). I vape regularly and that's helped a lot...If you find yourself craving bad at times, find yourself a good vape system and it will help. Then again, you might find yourself becoming addicted to vaping, but that's way better than the cancer sticks lol.

Congrats, best decision you've made. I first "quit" about 6 years ago. Not going to lie, I've had a cig from time to time, but maybe have only bought an actual pack 2-3 times in those last 6 years (camping, wheeling trips, nights I've had way too much to drink...). I vape regularly and that's helped a lot...If you find yourself craving bad at times, find yourself a good vape system and it will help. Then again, you might find yourself becoming addicted to vaping, but that's way better than the cancer sticks lol.

I am actually using a vape system now, but have super low nicotine in it, wouldn't have been able to without it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom