Rock sliders build pictures

madstiles

So my wife got her heel stuck on the factory step which caused her to fall and me being the awesome hubby is am promised to build her some lady shoes friendly rock sliders XD So I was thinking of low angle sliders that have diamond plate on top. Any pics would be helpful as this will be my first set and haven't decided on a design. Thanks and here is a pic of the carnage lol lol 20170107_131124.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Yowch! That looks like it hurt. I really don't like steps. Seems like they either stick out too much so that the backs of your pant legs get all dirty as shit or they don't stick out far enough to even use as a step. I personally prefer the 'hop & scoot your ass in' method.:D

madstiles

Yowch! That looks like it hurt. I really don't like steps. Seems like they either stick out too much so that the backs of your pant legs get all dirty as shit or they don't stick out far enough to even use as a step. I personally prefer the 'hop & scoot your ass in' method.:D
I fealty the same. Need sliders anyways figured why not dual purpose

JKbrick

You make it sound as if you assume we all wear pants? [emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
I've found the factory side steps seem to sit inward to the body of the jeep making them not as stable as you would think.

I'll step parallel full foot on the step to get out or completely step over it.

when I first put them on and tried to step out with my heel on the step i discovered my foot slips off and I'll get tripped up because there's not as much available step as you would think.

My wife likes them (shorty) but if she's in any type of heel she has a hard time getting good footing.

why not modify what you have and extend the stepping surface?

black pearl

Hooked
IMG_4373.JPG

I made these off my factory rubicon rails they worked great saved the jeep more then once sliding off rocks and hitting trees and holding the body of rocks on the rubicon was going to put a plate on the top for added support till I bought different ones from a friend as I'm budget building

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

madstiles

View attachment 237937

I made these off my factory rubicon rails they worked great saved the jeep more then once sliding off rocks and hitting trees and holding the body of rocks on the rubicon was going to put a plate on the top for added support till I bought different ones from a friend as I'm budget building

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Looks great! That's kinda what I'm thinking of. What diameter of tube did you use.

Top Bottom