1BAD2's JK build

onebadtwo

IMG_0839.jpg
The day we met... I work for a Ford dealer, and our Honda store took this one in on trade with only 7k on it. I managed to get it dealer traded to us and I took it home that night.
IMG_0966.jpg
I scored some 285/70/17 Nittos on Plasti Dipped 5 spokes on my local Craigslist for a song and a dance. I was glad to get rid of the chrome hubcaps!
IMG_1172.jpg
I scored a set of polished ProComps again on CL. I wasn't a fan of the polished look, so I sprayed them in some rattle can bedliner. I also added a set of 1" front coil spacers.
IMG_1511.jpg
Its 1st oil change while owned by me. I was hoping them broken ass Fords don't rub off on my Jeep!
IMG_1668.jpg
I picked up a Crawler Conceptz Skinny Series front bumper, and got it powder coated. This is the point that I realized this was going to snowball into a bunch of mods and become very expensive.
IMG_1780.jpg
Installing it... Ive never cut the frame of a "new" vehicle before...
IMG_1782.jpg
I installed some headlights and hood latches at the same time. These JW Speakers are amazing!
IMG_1970.JPG
I got hooked up with a good group of Jeepers. We have been riding in the Ocala National Forrest pretty regularly by now.
4335D131-6983-445F-AAB4-812B6E4D04EC.jpg
Ive got a winch now!

Future plans include a EVO leveling kit and a set of 315's.

Coop

Caught the Bug
Great looking rig! Now to have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

onebadtwo

Thanks for the kind words guys. Im loving the Jeep life! The mods will probably start to slow down a little after the lift and tires until I start breaking stuff.

onebadtwo

Looks nice, I like the white. Does your work let you use your lift after work to wrench?

I can use the lifts as long as I have a ticket written by one of the service writers. Im not a tech (Im a parts guy), so I don't keep my tools there, but we have several techs who are more than willing to help and supply tools. I don't use them very often though as I'm kinda picky on how things are done and like to take my time.

Top Bottom