Off Road Trailer with Tepui Tent

HazMatJK

Need more Evo stuff lol!

6' Off Road Trailer, 31" tires, mounted propane tank, first aid, water, and gasoline roto-packs, aluminum slide tied downs, LED lighting, Lock-n-Load off road hitch, tool box, and Tepui tent.

Excellent condition, current registration, and title.

$5,000 complete.

Thanks!
HazmatJK

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
I can't tell from the pictures...

Is this an open box trailer? Military conversion?

HazMatJK

Its open box with a fabricated frame that is bolted on top for the tent. It is not a military trailer, rather home built. I bought the trailer and fabricated the tent frame, roto-pack mounts, and installed a powertank propane mount, aluminum floor tracks, rear LED lights, and off road hitch.

Basscat

Its open box with a fabricated frame that is bolted on top for the tent. It is not a military trailer, rather home built. I bought the trailer and fabricated the tent frame, roto-pack mounts, and installed a powertank propane mount, aluminum floor tracks, rear LED lights, and off road hitch.

Nice job man! Hope someone takes it and gives it some love.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

tdougherty81

I went to weigh the trailer but the scale couldn't read that low. It was at a CAT scale and the minimum weight was 1,000 pounds.

Im in Riverside.

Could weigh it with the Jeep on the 1st part of the scale and the trailer on the 2nd pad. The print out will give the weights separate. If you want an accurate weight but less than 1000 lbs is good. I've done a few that way to get them registered.

HazMatJK

Thats what I did LOL and they said they didn't see the trailer on the 2md scale.

I need to just go to a scale that can give me an overall heavy. My Jeep weighs 6,000 so its easy to figure out!

Top Bottom