Steering

WJCO

Meme King
What's the strongest an best tie rod out there for my money ? Or do they sale a tie rod drag link an steering damper kit ?

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I've heard Currie and Ruff Stuff are damn strong.

I have a Yeti that is awesome, it's pricy but a good deal if you can find it on sail.

Steer Smarts company ethics suck balls. I wouldn't buy one if they were 20 dollars, plated in gold, and gave free blowjobs.

jeeeep

Hooked
What's the strongest an best tie rod out there for my money ? Or do they sale a tie rod drag link an steering damper kit ?

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Currie probably makes the strongest, Ruff Stuff requires more modifications than i'd care to do but that's just me.

i ran Synergy before and found it to be strong - it took a few hits i thought would have bent it but it held up with minor scratches that didn't even remove the coating. Only thing i didn't care for was the amount of flop especially with hydro-assist steering. They do make a washer kit to cure the flop.

BaddestCross

I've heard Currie and Ruff Stuff are damn strong.

Steer Smarts company ethics suck balls. I wouldn't buy one if they were 20 dollars, plated in gold, and gave free blowjobs.

If they came with all that for $20 I might buy them, get the free bonus and then return them. Depending on who or what was giving the blowjobs. 😂

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
Currie is damn tough. I have beaten mine to the point the steering damper bracket was in pieces but the tie rod was still straight. After seeing how well it has held up I went with Currie track bar and drag link. No regrets.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom