Prorock 60 vs new HD prorock 60

xflstl

Can somebody give me a rundown on the differences between the standard prorock 60 and the new HD prorock 60. I'm in need of a new front housing and trying to figure out if there's a big enough benefit for me to go with the new HD 60?

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Can somebody give me a rundown on the differences between the standard prorock 60 and the new HD prorock 60. I'm in need of a new front housing and trying to figure out if there's a big enough benefit for me to go with the new HD 60?

What new HD 60 are you talking about? Do you have a link? They came out with a new rear 60 that is a reverse-cut (low pinion) design, but I haven't heard of any new front one :idontknow:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
not sure if you are asking about the PR60 vs XD60, or the high vs low pinion rear axle... but here is the info on the PR vs the XD

xflstl

What new HD 60 are you talking about? Do you have a link? They came out with a new rear 60 that is a reverse-cut (low pinion) design, but I haven't heard of any new front one :idontknow:
I thought they did and new front 60 also that was a little bit lighter and stronger but maybe I'm mistaken it's only the rear.

WJCO

Meme King
not sure if you are asking about the PR60 vs XD60, or the high vs low pinion rear axle... but here is the info on the PR vs the XD

I thought they did and new front 60 also that was a little bit lighter and stronger but maybe I'm mistaken it's only the rear.

Lol. That's been out for a little bit. I thought OP was referring to something newer. And yes, that video explains everything well. :thumb:

Top Bottom