Fox DSC IBP Shocks vs King 2.5 Shocks

GENREC

Hi guys! Was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or experience personally or perhaps a buddy that might be running the new Fox DSC IBP shocks? If so, how they might compare or not compare to a King 2.5 Series shock? I know most run King here, but still wanted some thoughts before pulling the trigger. Thanks

Basscat

Hi guys! Was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or experience personally or perhaps a buddy that might be running the new Fox DSC IBP shocks? If so, how they might compare or not compare to a King 2.5 Series shock? I know most run King here, but still wanted some thoughts before pulling the trigger. Thanks

Check with Weston at Trail Jeeps in Denver. He's got a friend who runs the Fox 2.5 IBP with DSC and he's very impressed with the performance. Basically the new Ford Raptor shock.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

GENREC

Bumping this up before pulling the trigger. Anyone have any input or thoughts? I have not been able to find much info out there as far as JK's running them. I know they are a quality, legit shock. Do I take the plunge, I guess guinea pig them, or just stick with King 2.5. :hmm:

fox_factory_series_25_reservoir_shock_dsc_adjustable.jpg fox-25-fs-dsc-1.jpg FOX-883-06-068-400.jpg fox-shocks-off-road-03.jpg

RSQCON

Have run Fox on a coupe previous trucks and never had any complaints you just don't see anyone running them on JKs. I say take the plunge!!!

tgoss

They are amazing shocks to be honest, just very pricey.

You won't be disappointed.

If it were me (and yes I was in your shoes at one point too) I would go with the adjustable Kings and use the money saved to get hydraulic bumps front and rear.

GENREC

They are amazing shocks to be honest, just very pricey.

You won't be disappointed.

If it were me (and yes I was in your shoes at one point too) I would go with the adjustable Kings and use the money saved to get hydraulic bumps front and rear.

I planned on the Fox IFP bumps as well.

Terry4130

I have the Fox IBPs with King bumps up front (working on getting bumps in the back). They are an awesome setup and work great.

Top Bottom