Rear speed sensor issue

(2012 JKU Sport) So i'm throwing a code U140B (at least that is what Torque says). No problem right? change out the rear driver sensor. Trac light and abs light stay on. Change the front driver sensor. same. Decide that maybe I have a bad sensor (my luck, i think). test resistance and it looks good. so now im thinking that my problem is with the harness on the rear ( i for the life of me cannot get the harness to "click" into the sensor). any way to disconnect the harness to test if a wire is bad? i cant find the end connection above the shock mount? am i making this harder than it should be? i dont really mind no trac control or abs, but with snow and ice some of those nanny features are kind of nice. Thanks!

HazMatJK

I broke the connector removing it during my coilover install (for painting). Did the same thing. Went to the dealer and ordered a repair kit with new connector, installed it and within a few miles it cleared on its own.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

HazMatJK

You will just splice this in at the axle. You will have to install the small metal clips inside of the connector, take your time and make sure its correct, you can look at your old connector to make sure.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tried to fix it today. Installed and connected everything. Drove a few miles. Nothing. Realized I connected the wires backwards, undid and then redid everything. Still not fixed. Would connecting the wires backwards blow the sensor?

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom